Re: [soapbuilders] PHP soap

  • Paul Downey
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2005
      programmer79 wrote:

      > I have tried getting nusoap to work with php and a clients wsdl, but I
      > am unable to generate the structure that the wsdl is expecting.
      > An example of the code, wdsl, and an xml that they are expecting
      > are at
      > www.commissionscout.com/soap/samples (demo.php, and good.xml).
      > If anyone could provide some info on how to communicate with this
      > client
      > I would greatly appreciate it. Feel free to download the good.xml and
      > demo.php to investigate the inner workings.

      Unfortunately I only see the output of the php script when it runs
      and good.xml isn't well formed, missing the soap ns declaration,
      for example. Providing the WSDL as an XML document might help someone
      more directly involved with NuSOAP help you:

      http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=57663

      For PHP, the PEAR SOAP library is also worth a look:

      http://www.phppatterns.com/docs/develop/pear_soap_client_fast_start

      Paul
      --
      http://blog.whatfettle.com