Re: [soapbuilders] PHP soap

  • Madan Mohan Satna
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2005
      Hi

      I am Madan Mohan working in Bangalore as software
      engineer.
      I can give one solution to you.

      Please down load the nusoap 0.7.2 version and see some
      examples are there.

      With Regards,

      Madan Mohan Satna
      (Software Engineer)

      1-249,Near Railway Track,
      Kammakshimma Layout,
      Yelahanka
      Bangalore-560064

      (Res):+91-080-28567944
      (Mob):+91-9449108891

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Paul Downey
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2005
        programmer79 wrote:

        > I have tried getting nusoap to work with php and a clients wsdl, but I
        > am unable to generate the structure that the wsdl is expecting.
        > An example of the code, wdsl, and an xml that they are expecting
        > are at
        > www.commissionscout.com/soap/samples (demo.php, and good.xml).
        > If anyone could provide some info on how to communicate with this
        > client
        > I would greatly appreciate it. Feel free to download the good.xml and
        > demo.php to investigate the inner workings.

        Unfortunately I only see the output of the php script when it runs
        and good.xml isn't well formed, missing the soap ns declaration,
        for example. Providing the WSDL as an XML document might help someone
        more directly involved with NuSOAP help you:

        http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=57663

        For PHP, the PEAR SOAP library is also worth a look:

        http://www.phppatterns.com/docs/develop/pear_soap_client_fast_start

        Paul
        --
        http://blog.whatfettle.com