PHP soap

  • programmer79
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2005
      I have tried getting nusoap to work with php and a clients wsdl, but I
      am unable to generate the structure that the wsdl is expecting. An
      example of the code, wdsl, and an xml that they are expecting are at
      www.commissionscout.com/soap/samples (demo.php, and good.xml). If
      anyone could provide some info on how to communicate with this client
      I would greatly appreciate it. Feel free to download the good.xml and
      demo.php to investigate the inner workings.

      Thank you,
      Tony
    • Madan Mohan Satna
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2005
        Hi

        I am Madan Mohan working in Bangalore as software
        engineer.
        I can give one solution to you.

        Please down load the nusoap 0.7.2 version and see some
        examples are there.

        With Regards,

        Madan Mohan Satna
        (Software Engineer)

        1-249,Near Railway Track,
        Kammakshimma Layout,
        Yelahanka
        Bangalore-560064

        (Res):+91-080-28567944
        (Mob):+91-9449108891

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Paul Downey
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2005
          programmer79 wrote:

          > I have tried getting nusoap to work with php and a clients wsdl, but I
          > am unable to generate the structure that the wsdl is expecting.
          > An example of the code, wdsl, and an xml that they are expecting
          > are at
          > www.commissionscout.com/soap/samples (demo.php, and good.xml).
          > If anyone could provide some info on how to communicate with this
          > client
          > I would greatly appreciate it. Feel free to download the good.xml and
          > demo.php to investigate the inner workings.

          Unfortunately I only see the output of the php script when it runs
          and good.xml isn't well formed, missing the soap ns declaration,
          for example. Providing the WSDL as an XML document might help someone
          more directly involved with NuSOAP help you:

          http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=57663

          For PHP, the PEAR SOAP library is also worth a look:

          http://www.phppatterns.com/docs/develop/pear_soap_client_fast_start

          Paul
          --
          http://blog.whatfettle.com