RE: [soapbuilders] [ANN] [Axis2] Axis2 0.93 Released

  • Tim Ewald
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
      Is the SOAP over TCP support compatible with MS WSE or Indigo?

      Thanks,
      Tim-

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
        Hi Tim,

        We haven't tested that with WSE, but U think it should.

        For your information, we had a very successful interoprability workship with Indigo, in the recently held Plug-Fest @ MS.

        Chinthaka

        Tim Ewald wrote:

        >Is the SOAP over TCP support
        compatible with MS WSE or Indigo?

        >Thanks,
        >Tim-
        >

        > _____

        *     Visit your group "soapbuilders
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soapbuilders> " on the web.

        *     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

        *     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          _____

      • Tim Ewald
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5, 2005
          So the TCP support is compatible with Indigo? That's really the case that I care about.

          Tim Ewald wrote:

          >Is the SOAP over TCP support compatible with MS WSE or Indigo?
          >
          >Thanks,
          >Tim-
          >

          > _____

        • Steve Loughran
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 5, 2005
            On 12/5/05, Tim Ewald <tim@...> wrote:

            > So the TCP support is compatible with Indigo? That's really the case that I
            > care about.

            I dont think Axis2 has even begun to look at any non-HTTP transports.
            No compelling need :)