regarding perl client..plz plz help ..urgent

  • sudhakar sharma
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
       Hi all
      I have to create perl client .. dont have any idea about perl..i used soap::lite for perl client.i got this error

      "Unrecognized method 'UploadFile'. List of available method(s): "

      this is my perl-client code
      use strict;
      use SOAP::Lite;
      print SOAP::Lite
        ->service('file://d:/Perl-Example/GSoapWS.wsdl')
       -> UploadFile('1','2','webservice.txt');
      plz plz help me..its very urgent....i  m waiting for ur relpy...
      thanks
      Sudhakar Sharma