Re: [soapbuilders] C / C++ implementations of SOAP

  • Isuru Nishan
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 18, 2005
      gSoap is a widely used  implementation .
      You can download it from
      Regards,
      Isuru

      Somesh S Shanbhag <someshss@...> wrote:
      Hi All,

      Are there any good C / C++ implementations of SOAP?

      Please do reply.

      Thanks & regards,
      Somesh S. Shanbhag

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Ajith Ranabahu
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 11, 2005
        Axis2 is coming up with a C implementation. You might want to check that out too

        On 11/18/05, Isuru Nishan < isurunishan2000@...> wrote:
        gSoap is a widely used  implementation .
        You can download it from
        Regards,
        Isuru

        Somesh S Shanbhag < someshss@...> wrote:
        Hi All,

        Are there any good C / C++ implementations of SOAP?

        Please do reply.

        Thanks & regards,
        Somesh S. Shanbhag

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Protocol analyzer Ssl protocol Protocol converter
        Sip protocol Protocol analysis Protocol

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        --
        Ajith Ranabahu
      • Isuru Nishan Samaraweera
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 12, 2005
          Hi Ajith,
          Is Axis2-C completed and ready to use?Are there any  more things to be developed on top of Axis2.
           Isuru

          Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranabahu@...> wrote:
          Axis2 is coming up with a C implementation. You might want to check that out too

          On 11/18/05, Isuru Nishan < isurunishan2000@...> wrote:
          gSoap is a widely used  implementation .
          You can download it from
          Regards,
          Isuru

          Somesh S Shanbhag < someshss@...> wrote:
          Hi All,

          Are there any good C / C++ implementations of SOAP?

          Please do reply.

          Thanks & regards,
          Somesh S. Shanbhag

          __________________________________
          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Protocol analyzerSsl protocolProtocol converter
          Sip protocolProtocol analysisProtocol

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          --
          Ajith Ranabahu

          Yahoo! Shopping
        • Ajith Ranabahu
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 12, 2005
            Well, Axis2 C effort is very fresh and my guess is its not upto the level of a fully functional SOAP stack yet. However Axis2 C follows the Axis2 Java architecture and is moving along very fast (They've put out two milestone releases already!)

            On 12/12/05, Isuru Nishan Samaraweera <isurunishan2000@...> wrote:
[...]

          • Robert van Engelen
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 30, 2005
              You may want to check out gSOAP 2.7.6 (stable). It works for both C and
              C++:

              http://sourceforge.net/projects/gsoap2

              http://gsoap2.sourceforge.net

              It is also included in Debian packages.

              - Robert

            • Isuru Nishan Samaraweera
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 31, 2005
                Any specific features of  gSOAP2.7.6............?

              • Tomas Bahnik
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 2, 2006
                  You can also try Systinet Server for C++ , which is free for development and test. For list of features see [1]

                  Tomas Bahnik