Re: [soapbuilders] C / C++ implementations of SOAP

  • Donahue Bryon
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 17, 2005
      On the commercial side, I'm aware of:

      1) Iona's Artix, which we use and is a good product.
      2) Systinet
      3) RogueWave

      I have no meaningful experience with the Systinet or
      RogueWave products.

      Bryon
      --- Somesh S Shanbhag <someshss@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > Are there any good C / C++ implementations of SOAP?
      >
      > Please do reply.
      >
      > Thanks & regards,
      > Somesh S. Shanbhag
      >

      > __________________________________
      > http://mail.yahoo.com

      __________________________________
      http://farechase.yahoo.com
    • Richard Salz
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 17, 2005
        > Are there any good C / C++ implementations of SOAP?

        gSOAP is very good.
        /r$
      • omkar singh
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 17, 2005
          Check gSoap. It's really gud.

          Also .NET has a gud support for it.

          Somesh S Shanbhag <someshss@...> wrote:
          Hi All,

          Are there any good C / C++ implementations of SOAP?

          Please do reply.

          Thanks & regards,
          Somesh S. Shanbhag

          __________________________________
          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Omkar Singh
          Consultant
          Jopasana Software & Systems Pvt. Ltd.

        • Isuru Nishan
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 18, 2005
            gSoap is a widely used  implementation .
            You can download it from
            Regards,
            Isuru

            Somesh S Shanbhag <someshss@...> wrote:
            Hi All,

            Are there any good C / C++ implementations of SOAP?

            Please do reply.

            Thanks & regards,
            Somesh S. Shanbhag

            __________________________________
            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Ajith Ranabahu
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 11, 2005
              Axis2 is coming up with a C implementation. You might want to check that out too

              On 11/18/05, Isuru Nishan < isurunishan2000@...> wrote:
              gSoap is a widely used  implementation .
              You can download it from
              Regards,
              Isuru

              Somesh S Shanbhag < someshss@...> wrote:
              Hi All,

              Are there any good C / C++ implementations of SOAP?

              Please do reply.

              Thanks & regards,
              Somesh S. Shanbhag

              __________________________________
              http://mail.yahoo.com

              Protocol analyzer Ssl protocol Protocol converter
              Sip protocol Protocol analysis Protocol

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              --
              Ajith Ranabahu
            • Isuru Nishan Samaraweera
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 12, 2005
                Hi Ajith,
                Is Axis2-C completed and ready to use?Are there any  more things to be developed on top of Axis2.
                 Isuru

                Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranabahu@...> wrote:
                Axis2 is coming up with a C implementation. You might want to check that out too

                On 11/18/05, Isuru Nishan < isurunishan2000@...> wrote:
                gSoap is a widely used  implementation .
                You can download it from
                Regards,
                Isuru

                Somesh S Shanbhag < someshss@...> wrote:
                Hi All,

                Are there any good C / C++ implementations of SOAP?

                Please do reply.

                Thanks & regards,
                Somesh S. Shanbhag

                __________________________________
                http://mail.yahoo.com

                Protocol analyzerSsl protocolProtocol converter
                Sip protocolProtocol analysisProtocol

                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                --
                Ajith Ranabahu

                Yahoo! Shopping
              • Ajith Ranabahu
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 12, 2005
                  Well, Axis2 C effort is very fresh and my guess is its not upto the level of a fully functional SOAP stack yet. However Axis2 C follows the Axis2 Java architecture and is moving along very fast (They've put out two milestone releases already!)

                  On 12/12/05, Isuru Nishan Samaraweera <isurunishan2000@...> wrote:
[...]

                • Robert van Engelen
                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 30, 2005
                    You may want to check out gSOAP 2.7.6 (stable). It works for both C and
                    C++:

                    http://sourceforge.net/projects/gsoap2

                    http://gsoap2.sourceforge.net

                    It is also included in Debian packages.

                    - Robert

                  • Isuru Nishan Samaraweera
                    Message 9 of 12 , Dec 31, 2005
                      Any specific features of  gSOAP2.7.6............?

                    • Tomas Bahnik
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 2, 2006
                        You can also try Systinet Server for C++ , which is free for development and test. For list of features see [1]

                        Tomas Bahnik