C / C++ implementations of SOAP

  • Somesh S Shanbhag
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 17, 2005
      Hi All,

      Are there any good C / C++ implementations of SOAP?

      Please do reply.

      Thanks & regards,
      Somesh S. Shanbhag

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Rajiv K Nistala
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 17, 2005
        I know that Apache AXIS has a C++ version. I am not sure how good that is.

        http://ws.apache.org

        Regards,
        Rajiv K Nistala

        Are there any good C / C++ implementations of SOAP?

        Please do reply.

        Thanks & regards,
        Somesh S. Shanbhag

        __________________________________
        Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 http://mail.yahoo.com

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/W6uqlB/TM

        Fiorano Software Inc.,
      • Donahue Bryon
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 17, 2005
          On the commercial side, I'm aware of:

          1) Iona's Artix, which we use and is a good product.
          2) Systinet
          3) RogueWave

          I have no meaningful experience with the Systinet or
          RogueWave products.

          Bryon
          --- Somesh S Shanbhag <someshss@...> wrote:

          > Hi All,
          >
          > Are there any good C / C++ implementations of SOAP?
          >
          > Please do reply.
          >
          > Thanks & regards,
          > Somesh S. Shanbhag
          >

          > __________________________________
          > http://mail.yahoo.com

          __________________________________
          http://farechase.yahoo.com
        • Richard Salz
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 17, 2005
            > Are there any good C / C++ implementations of SOAP?

            gSOAP is very good.
            /r$
          • omkar singh
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 17, 2005
              Check gSoap. It's really gud.

              Also .NET has a gud support for it.

              Somesh S Shanbhag <someshss@...> wrote:
              Hi All,

              Are there any good C / C++ implementations of SOAP?

              Please do reply.

              Thanks & regards,
              Somesh S. Shanbhag

              __________________________________
              http://mail.yahoo.com

              Omkar Singh
              Consultant
              Jopasana Software & Systems Pvt. Ltd.

            • Isuru Nishan
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 18, 2005
                gSoap is a widely used  implementation .
                You can download it from
                Regards,
                Isuru

                Somesh S Shanbhag <someshss@...> wrote:
                Hi All,

                Are there any good C / C++ implementations of SOAP?

                Please do reply.

                Thanks & regards,
                Somesh S. Shanbhag

                __________________________________
                http://mail.yahoo.com

              • Ajith Ranabahu
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 11, 2005
                  Axis2 is coming up with a C implementation. You might want to check that out too

                  On 11/18/05, Isuru Nishan < isurunishan2000@...> wrote:
                  gSoap is a widely used  implementation .
                  You can download it from
                  Regards,
                  Isuru

                  Somesh S Shanbhag < someshss@...> wrote:
                  Hi All,

                  Are there any good C / C++ implementations of SOAP?

                  Please do reply.

                  Thanks & regards,
                  Somesh S. Shanbhag

                  __________________________________
                  http://mail.yahoo.com

                  Protocol analyzer Ssl protocol Protocol converter
                  Sip protocol Protocol analysis Protocol

                  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                  --
                  Ajith Ranabahu
                • Isuru Nishan Samaraweera
                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 12, 2005
                    Hi Ajith,
                    Is Axis2-C completed and ready to use?Are there any  more things to be developed on top of Axis2.
                     Isuru

                    Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranabahu@...> wrote:
                    Axis2 is coming up with a C implementation. You might want to check that out too

                    On 11/18/05, Isuru Nishan < isurunishan2000@...> wrote:
                    gSoap is a widely used  implementation .
                    You can download it from
                    Regards,
                    Isuru

                    Somesh S Shanbhag < someshss@...> wrote:
                    Hi All,

                    Are there any good C / C++ implementations of SOAP?

                    Please do reply.

                    Thanks & regards,
                    Somesh S. Shanbhag

                    __________________________________
                    http://mail.yahoo.com

                    Protocol analyzerSsl protocolProtocol converter
                    Sip protocolProtocol analysisProtocol

                    YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                    --
                    Ajith Ranabahu

                    Yahoo! Shopping
                  • Ajith Ranabahu
                    Message 9 of 12 , Dec 12, 2005
                      Well, Axis2 C effort is very fresh and my guess is its not upto the level of a fully functional SOAP stack yet. However Axis2 C follows the Axis2 Java architecture and is moving along very fast (They've put out two milestone releases already!)

                      On 12/12/05, Isuru Nishan Samaraweera <isurunishan2000@...> wrote:
[...]

                    • Robert van Engelen
                      Message 10 of 12 , Dec 30, 2005
                        You may want to check out gSOAP 2.7.6 (stable). It works for both C and
                        C++:

                        http://sourceforge.net/projects/gsoap2

                        http://gsoap2.sourceforge.net

                        It is also included in Debian packages.

                        - Robert

                      • Isuru Nishan Samaraweera
                        Message 11 of 12 , Dec 31, 2005
                          Any specific features of  gSOAP2.7.6............?

                        • Tomas Bahnik
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jan 2, 2006
                            You can also try Systinet Server for C++ , which is free for development and test. For list of features see [1]

                            Tomas Bahnik