Error after clicking urn:AddressFetcher

  • Somesh S Shanbhag
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2005
      Hi All,

      I am new to soapbuilders group and also to SOAP.

      I am trying to install Apache-SOAP with TomCat with
      following specs.

      Apache Tomcat 3.3.2
      jaf-1.0.2
      javamail-1.3.3_01
      soap-2_3_1
      xerces-1_2_3

      I was following steps given in
      http://www.soapuser.com.
      Everything went fine..but I had one error
      (Step seven "Deploy one of the demo services" at
      http://www.soapuser.com)

      address book example.

      I ran
      java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
      http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter deploy
      DeploymentDescriptor.xml

      It was silent! that means service is loaded and now I
      have to view the services. So I go to
      http://localhost:8080/soap/admin/index.html and click
      on list and it shows urn:AddressFetcher and When I
      click on urn:AddressFetcher to see the methods, it
      reports following error

      Not Found (404)
      Original request: /soap/admin/showdetails.jsp

      Not found request: /soap/admin/showdetails.jsp

      What should I do now ? Should my CLASSPATH must point
      to some other stuffs
      other than those mentioned in the tutorial?

      Regards,
      Somesh S. Shanbhag

      http://farechase.yahoo.com