Re: [soapbuilders] java webservice client

  • sudhakar sharma
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 14, 2005
      Hi Xavier,

      Thanks a lot .I Created a java web client with the
      help of this link..Right now i m using wsdl2java
      complier that bring from axis server..
      one thing i want to know is there wsdl2java tool
      avaible that dont use axis or any server. i need
      wsdl2java tool or complier that dont require axis
      server on every client machine.

      Again thanks a lot ..

      bye
      regards
      Sudhakar Sharma

      http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis/WritingYourClient

      > There are generate your javabean to access to the
      > webservice.
      >
      > Xavier.
      >
      > --- Anne Thomas Manes <atmanes@...> a écrit :
      >
      > > Axis client doesn't require Tomcat.
      > > Look through the wiki to find info on how to
      > package
      > > the client without
      > > Tomcat. Or ask a question on the Axis discussion
      > > list.
      > >
      > > On 11/12/05, sudhakar sharma
      > > <sudhakar_jpr@...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi, xavier.......axis is use with tomcat..but my
      > > project specs is making a
      > > > desktop java client that invokes .net services..
      > > > i have a wsdl2java tool ..its create java
      > > classes.but after this i cant do
      > > > any thing..
      > > > so plz let me know about this ...i need a
      > > standalone java client without
      > > > web conatiner....so if any one has idea abt this
      > > please mail me..its very
      > > > urgent.
      > > > regards
      > > > Sudhakar Sharma
      > > >

      > > > *Xavier <mandraxar@...>* wrote:
      > > >
      > > > hi, use axis i'm using it now in project and it
      > > works
      > > > fine.
      > > >
      > > > There is class generator to build your code with
      > > > wsdltojava.
      > > >
      > > > Bye.
      > > > --- sudhakar sharma <sudhakar_jpr@...> a
      > > écrit :
      > > >

      > > > ---------------------------------
      > > > Hi Doug,
      > > > Thanks for giving me such good stuff.
      > > >
      > > > I have to create standalone java web service
      > > client
      > > > that invokes methods of .net web service server.
      > > >
      > > > I allreday created VisualBasic client for .net
      > > service
      > > > through "SOAPCLIENT 3.0".
      > > >
      > > > so please let me know that is there any soap
      > > > toolkit(that not use web conatiner) avaivable
      > for
      > > java
      > > >
      > > > for making soap messages?
      > > >
      > > > I allready install wsdl2java complier that
      > covert
      > > wsdl
      > > > to java files..I thinki lacking some step..plz
      > > give me
      > > > urs valuble suggestion .

      > > standard
      > > <http://Java.net>. The
      > > features of
      > RI

      > > > Send instant messages to your online friends
      > > > http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

      > Yahoo!
      > > > Terms of Service.
      > > >

      > > > ---------------------------------

      > > > Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec
      > le
      > > nouveau Yahoo! Messenger
      > > >
      > > > Téléchargez cette version sur
      > > http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com
      > > >
      > > > Send instant messages to your online friends
      > > http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

      === message truncated ===

    • Doug Kohlert
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 14, 2005
        Sudhakar,
        JAX-WS does not require a servlet container. In fact, JAX-WS will be
        part of the upcoming Java SE 6 release.
        We don't have a sample for this yet, but if you read section 5.2 of the
        specification it talks about how
        javax.xml.ws.Endpoint class can be used to publish an endpoint without a
        container. It is as simple as creating
        an instance of your JAX-WS implementation class and calling
        Endpoint.publish(url_to_webservice, implementor);
        where url_to_webservice is the address that you would like to publish
        your endpoint at and implementor is an instance\
        of your JAX-WS endpoint.

        Test test = new Test(); // endpoint implementation class
        Endpoint e = Endpoint.publish("http://localhost:8080/test", test);

        Let me know if you have more questions.

        sudhakar sharma wrote:

        >Hi Doug,
        >Thanks for giving me such good stuff.
        >
        >I have to create standalone java web service client
        >that invokes methods of .net web service server.
        >
        >I allreday created VisualBasic client for .net service
        >through "SOAPCLIENT 3.0".
        >
        >so please let me know that is there any soap
        >toolkit(that not use web conatiner) avaivable for java
        >
        >for making soap messages?
        >
        >I allready install wsdl2java complier that covert wsdl
        >to java files..I thinki lacking some step..plz give me
        >urs valuble suggestion .
        >

        >--- Doug Kohlert <doug.kohlert@...> wrote:
        >

        >>Sudhakar,
        >>If you would like to use the latest Java standard
        >>for Web Services.
        >>Check out the Java API for XML
        >>Web Services (JAX-WS) project at Java.net. The
        >>project is at
        >>http://jax-ws.dev.java.net This is an
        >>open source project utilizing the latest features of
        >>Java to simplify
        >>web service development.
        >>You can download nightly builds of the JAX-WS RI
        >>from:
        >>https://jax-ws.dev.java.net/ri-download.html
        >>
        >>There are a number of samples included that
        >>demonstrate how to use JAX-WS.
        >>
        >>sudhakar_jpr wrote:
        >>

        >>>hello guys..i want to create java webservice
        >>>

        >>client with .net server...
        >>

        >>>plz help me out for the same...............

        >>>This group is a forum for builders of SOAP
        >>>

        >>implementations to discuss implementation and
        >>interoperability issues. Please stay on-topic.
        >>

        >>>Yahoo! Groups Links
        >>>

        >>--
        >> - Doug
        >>

        >Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

        - Doug
      • Steve Loughran
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 15, 2005
          On 11/14/05, sudhakar sharma <sudhakar_jpr@...> wrote:
          > Hi Xavier,
          >
          > Thanks a lot .I Created a java web client with the
          > help of this link..Right now i m using wsdl2java
          > complier that bring from axis server..
          > one thing i want to know is there wsdl2java tool
          > avaible that dont use axis or any server. i need
          > wsdl2java tool or complier that dont require axis
          > server on every client machine.

          If you are listening for incoming calls on a port, you are a server.
          It doesnt matter whether that is hidden in the
          many-months-from-shipping java6 runtime, whether its the
          mini-debug-server built in to axis1, axis2+jetty in the same VM or
          whatever, a soap endpoint that receives inbound messages over http is
          an http server. So you cannot say "dont require axis server on every
          client machine". If you are putting axis.jar on the box, the code for
          listening is there and you can just turn it on.

          The alternative would be to adopt a new transport, like
          soap-over-XMPP, and use the jabber network to route messages. But you
          would need to know what you are doing, and understand that you would
          destroy all chance of interop with other systems. It would let you
          route callbacks through firewalls though, both enterprise and
          individual.

          -steve