creating a java web ervice accesing databse

  • nikitak_patel
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2005
      Hello everyone,

      right now I am working on Web services in Java. I am using
      Toat5.5 and axis to develop a web service. I am able to deploy and run
      simple web services through WSDD. But when i tried to create a web
      service which interacts with database i did not get any results from
      database. If anybody has worked on it and have sample code, would
      please send it back to me as earlt as possible as i m working on my
      final project of masters?

      Thanks
      Nikita
    • Anne Thomas Manes
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2005
        Please send questions about Axis to the Axis users discussion list.

        On 11/13/05, nikitak_patel <nikitak_patel@... > wrote:
        Hello everyone,

                  right now I am working on Web services in Java. I am using
        Toat5.5 and axis to develop a web service. I am able to deploy and run
        simple web services through WSDD. But when i tried to create a web
        service which interacts with database i did not get any results from
        database. If anybody has worked on it and have sample code, would
        please send it back to me as earlt as possible as i m working on my
        final project of masters?

        Thanks
        Nikita

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/W6uqlB/TM