java webservice client

  • sudhakar_jpr
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 9, 2005
      hello guys..i want to create java webservice client with .net server...
      plz help me out for the same...............
    • Nilesh Ghorpade
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 10, 2005
        Hi Sudhakar,

        The easiest way to create a Java Web Service client
        for accessing any Web Service is using the WSIF i.e.
        the Web Services Invocation Framework.

        It is an open source and it's free.

        Hope this helps.

        Regards

        Nilesh

        --- sudhakar_jpr <sudhakar_jpr@...> wrote:

        > hello guys..i want to create java webservice client
        > with .net server...
        > plz help me out for the same...............

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Doug Kohlert
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 10, 2005
          Sudhakar,
          If you would like to use the latest Java standard for Web Services.
          Check out the Java API for XML
          Web Services (JAX-WS) project at Java.net. The project is at
          http://jax-ws.dev.java.net This is an
          open source project utilizing the latest features of Java to simplify
          web service development.
          You can download nightly builds of the JAX-WS RI from:
          https://jax-ws.dev.java.net/ri-download.html

          There are a number of samples included that demonstrate how to use JAX-WS.

          sudhakar_jpr wrote:

          > hello guys..i want to create java webservice client with .net server...
          >plz help me out for the same...............

          - Doug
        • sudhakar sharma
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 11, 2005
            Hi Doug,
            Thanks for giving me such good stuff.

            I have to create standalone java web service client
            that invokes methods of .net web service server.

            I allreday created VisualBasic client for .net service
            through "SOAPCLIENT 3.0".

            so please let me know that is there any soap
            toolkit(that not use web conatiner) avaivable for java

            for making soap messages?

            I allready install wsdl2java complier that covert wsdl
            to java files..I thinki lacking some step..plz give me
            urs valuble suggestion .

            --- Doug Kohlert <doug.kohlert@...> wrote:

            > Sudhakar,
            > If you would like to use the latest Java standard
            > for Web Services.
            > Check out the Java API for XML
            > Web Services (JAX-WS) project at Java.net. The
            > project is at
            > http://jax-ws.dev.java.net This is an
            > open source project utilizing the latest features of
            > Java to simplify
            > web service development.
            > You can download nightly builds of the JAX-WS RI
            > from:
            > https://jax-ws.dev.java.net/ri-download.html
            >
            > There are a number of samples included that
            > demonstrate how to use JAX-WS.
            >
            > sudhakar_jpr wrote:
            >
            > > hello guys..i want to create java webservice
            > client with .net server...
            > >plz help me out for the same...............

            > --
            > - Doug

          • Xavier
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 12, 2005
              hi, use axis i'm using it now in project and it works
              fine.

              There is class generator to build your code with
              wsdltojava.

              Bye.
              --- sudhakar sharma <sudhakar_jpr@...> a écrit :

              ---------------------------------
              Hi Doug,
              Thanks for giving me such good stuff.

              I have to create standalone java web service client
              that invokes methods of .net web service server.

              I allreday created VisualBasic client for .net service
              through "SOAPCLIENT 3.0".

              so please let me know that is there any soap
              toolkit(that not use web conatiner) avaivable for java

              for making soap messages?

              I allready install wsdl2java complier that covert wsdl
              to java files..I thinki lacking some step..plz give me
              urs valuble suggestion .

              --- Doug Kohlert <doug.kohlert@...> wrote:

              > Sudhakar,
              > If you would like to use the latest Java standard
              > for Web Services.
              > Check out the Java API for XML
              > Web Services (JAX-WS) project at Java.net. The
              > project is at
              > http://jax-ws.dev.java.net This is an
              > open source project utilizing the latest features of
              > Java to simplify
              > web service development.
              > You can download nightly builds of the JAX-WS RI
              > from:
              > https://jax-ws.dev.java.net/ri-download.html
              >
              > There are a number of samples included that
              > demonstrate how to use JAX-WS.
              >
              > sudhakar_jpr wrote:
              >
              > > hello guys..i want to create java webservice
              > client with .net server...
              > >plz help me out for the same...............

              > --
              > - Doug

              http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

              Terms of Service.

              ---------------------------------

            • sudhakar sharma
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 12, 2005
                Hi, xavier.......axis is use with tomcat..but my project specs is making a desktop java client that invokes .net services..
                i have a wsdl2java tool ..its create java classes.but after this i cant do any thing..
                so plz let me know about  this ...i need a standalone java client without web conatiner....so if any one has idea abt this please mail me..its very urgent.

                regards
                Sudhakar Sharma

                http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

                Terms of Service.

                ---------------------------------

              • Anne Thomas Manes
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 13, 2005
                  Axis client doesn't require Tomcat.
                  Look through the wiki to find info on how to package the client without Tomcat. Or ask a question on the Axis discussion list.

                  Xavier <mandraxar@...> wrote:
                  hi, use axis i'm using it now in project and it works
                  fine.

                  There is class generator to build your code with
                  wsdltojava.

                  Bye.
                  --- sudhakar sharma <sudhakar_jpr@...> a écrit :

                  ---------------------------------
                  Hi Doug,
                  Thanks for giving me such good stuff.

                  I have to create standalone java web service client
                  that invokes methods of .net web service server.

                  I allreday created VisualBasic client for .net service
                  through "SOAPCLIENT 3.0".

                  so please let me know that is there any soap
                  toolkit(that not use web conatiner) avaivable for java

                  for making soap messages?

                  I allready install wsdl2java complier that covert wsdl
                  to java files..I thinki lacking some step..plz give me
                  urs valuble suggestion .

                  --- Doug Kohlert < doug.kohlert@...> wrote:

                  > Sudhakar,
                  > If you would like to use the latest Java standard
                  > for Web Services.
                  > Check out the Java API for XML
                  > Web Services (JAX-WS) project at Java.net.  The
                  > project is at
                  > http://jax-ws.dev.java.net.  This is an
                  > open source project utilizing the latest features of
                  > Java to simplify
                  > web service development.
                  > You can download nightly builds of the JAX-WS RI
                  > from:
                  > https://jax-ws.dev.java.net/ri-download.html
                  >
                  > There are a number of samples included that
                  > demonstrate how to use JAX-WS.
                  >
                  > sudhakar_jpr wrote:
                  >
                  > > hello guys..i want to create java webservice
                  > client with .net server...
                  > >plz help me out for the same...............

                  > --
                  >  - Doug

                  http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

                  Terms of Service.

                  ---------------------------------

                  Protocol analyzer Ssl protocol Protocol converter
                  Sip protocol Protocol analysis Protocol

                  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                • Xavier
                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 13, 2005
                    hi,

                    yes me too; i have client webservice and i'm not using
                    tomcat in my project.

                    Read FAQ on ws.
                    http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis/WritingYourClient

                    There are generate your javabean to access to the
                    webservice.

                    Xavier.

                    === message truncated ===

                  • sudhakar sharma
                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 14, 2005
                      Hi Xavier,

                      Thanks a lot .I Created a java web client with the
                      help of this link..Right now i m using wsdl2java
                      complier that bring from axis server..
                      one thing i want to know is there wsdl2java tool
                      avaible that dont use axis or any server. i need
                      wsdl2java tool or complier that dont require axis
                      server on every client machine.

                      Again thanks a lot ..

                      bye
                      regards
                      Sudhakar Sharma

                      === message truncated ===

                    • Doug Kohlert
                      Message 10 of 11 , Nov 14, 2005
                        Sudhakar,
                        JAX-WS does not require a servlet container. In fact, JAX-WS will be
                        part of the upcoming Java SE 6 release.
                        We don't have a sample for this yet, but if you read section 5.2 of the
                        specification it talks about how
                        javax.xml.ws.Endpoint class can be used to publish an endpoint without a
                        container. It is as simple as creating
                        an instance of your JAX-WS implementation class and calling
                        Endpoint.publish(url_to_webservice, implementor);
                        where url_to_webservice is the address that you would like to publish
                        your endpoint at and implementor is an instance\
                        of your JAX-WS endpoint.

                        Test test = new Test(); // endpoint implementation class
                        Endpoint e = Endpoint.publish("http://localhost:8080/test", test);

                        Let me know if you have more questions.

                        sudhakar sharma wrote:

                        >Hi Doug,
                        >Thanks for giving me such good stuff.
                        >
                        >I have to create standalone java web service client
                        >that invokes methods of .net web service server.
                        >
                        >I allreday created VisualBasic client for .net service
                        >through "SOAPCLIENT 3.0".
                        >
                        >so please let me know that is there any soap
                        >toolkit(that not use web conatiner) avaivable for java
                        >
                        >for making soap messages?
                        >
                        >I allready install wsdl2java complier that covert wsdl
                        >to java files..I thinki lacking some step..plz give me
                        >urs valuble suggestion .
                        >

                        >--- Doug Kohlert <doug.kohlert@...> wrote:
                        >

                        >>Sudhakar,
                        >>If you would like to use the latest Java standard
                        >>for Web Services.
                        >>Check out the Java API for XML
                        >>Web Services (JAX-WS) project at Java.net. The
                        >>project is at
                        >>http://jax-ws.dev.java.net This is an
                        >>open source project utilizing the latest features of
                        >>Java to simplify
                        >>web service development.
                        >>You can download nightly builds of the JAX-WS RI
                        >>from:
                        >>https://jax-ws.dev.java.net/ri-download.html
                        >>
                        >>There are a number of samples included that
                        >>demonstrate how to use JAX-WS.
                        >>
                        >>sudhakar_jpr wrote:
                        >>

                        >>>hello guys..i want to create java webservice
                        >>>

                        >>client with .net server...
                        >>

                        >>>plz help me out for the same...............

                        >>>This group is a forum for builders of SOAP
                        >>>

                        >>implementations to discuss implementation and
                        >>interoperability issues. Please stay on-topic.
                        >>

                        >>>Yahoo! Groups Links
                        >>>

                        >>--
                        >> - Doug
                        >>

                        >Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

                        - Doug
                      • Steve Loughran
                        Message 11 of 11 , Nov 15, 2005
                          On 11/14/05, sudhakar sharma <sudhakar_jpr@...> wrote:
                          > Hi Xavier,
                          >
                          > Thanks a lot .I Created a java web client with the
                          > help of this link..Right now i m using wsdl2java
                          > complier that bring from axis server..
                          > one thing i want to know is there wsdl2java tool
                          > avaible that dont use axis or any server. i need
                          > wsdl2java tool or complier that dont require axis
                          > server on every client machine.

                          If you are listening for incoming calls on a port, you are a server.
                          It doesnt matter whether that is hidden in the
                          many-months-from-shipping java6 runtime, whether its the
                          mini-debug-server built in to axis1, axis2+jetty in the same VM or
                          whatever, a soap endpoint that receives inbound messages over http is
                          an http server. So you cannot say "dont require axis server on every
                          client machine". If you are putting axis.jar on the box, the code for
                          listening is there and you can just turn it on.

                          The alternative would be to adopt a new transport, like
                          soap-over-XMPP, and use the jabber network to route messages. But you
                          would need to know what you are doing, and understand that you would
                          destroy all chance of interop with other systems. It would let you
                          route callbacks through firewalls though, both enterprise and
                          individual.

                          -steve