ADO.NET Interop

  • Cindy Winer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2005

      I am attempting to write a web service using ADO.NET datasets that can interoperate with clients on other platforms.

      All of the information I have found about this has to do with output parameters, you can use one of the following classes:

      XmlDataDocument, XmlDocument, XmlElement or XmlNode to output the data as an XML document.

      I have tried the same approach with an input parameter but it does not work.

      Does anyone have any experience regarding input parameters?

      Thanks