Re: MSOffice Research Panel - JAXRPC disconnect

  • jsweeney67
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
      Ok, I've narrowed the problem down to the ns0 namespace alias on the
      RegistrationResponse and RegistrationResult tags. MSWord does not
      like that these names are prefixed with the alias. Is there any way
      to modify the WSDL or other jax-rpc inputs so that the Envelope tag
      declares the default namespace as xmlns="urn:Microsoft.Search"
      instead of declaring the alias xmlns:ns0="urn:Microsoft.Search" when
      my jax-rpc service writes the response?

      Thanks!

      --- In soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Sweeney"
      <jim.sweeney@m...> wrote:

      > I've created a custom MS Office Research service using JAXRPC in
      > jwsdp1.6. I've got my service returning a Registration response
      that
      > looks structurally/semantically equivalent to that of the sample
      Google