containers and ingredients

  • nerak7836
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2005
      Hi Everyone,
      I am new and haven't done soaps yet. Will be doing first cp
      this weekend. My question is this can I use those rubbermaid
      plastic containers they sell everywhere for cp soaps and do I have
      to line it with something if I do use it? Also I bought some
      cultured buttermilk blend in the baking section of food store. Can
      I use this along with or make own recipe. Also getting lard is
      very hard here in Baltimore as they don't seem to have it anymore.
      I don't want to use talon but would prefer lard. Does anyone know
      where I could get it without going to a pig farm.

      thanks,
      Karen in BMore