RE: [soapbuilders] How to get rid of the default namespace .NET adds to a SOAP message ?

  • Kaushik srinath
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2005
      Thanks for the quick reply. That was really helpful. Was kind of lost and was lookin' into options of overriding the default namespace. I am not sure how my client has implemented their web service part. Have to check with them.

      Thanks again.

      kaushik

      Kirill Gavrylyuk <kirillg@...> wrote:
      WSE2.0 supports the OASIS 1.0 version of WS-Security. 2003/06 is an old
      namespace that represents an interim WS-Security draft semantically very
      different from the final 1.0 version.

      You can't just substitute the WS-Security namespace uri from 1.0 to
      2003/06 - these are different protocols.

      What are you using on the other side? There are plenty of Java and C++
      tools that support WS-Security 1.0 and interoperate with WSE2.0 - can
      you upgrade?