Please help with constructing SOAP ENVELOPE

  • kaushiksrinath
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2005
      I am using WSE to send SOAP messages. I am very new to SOAP
      Actually I have a sample SOAP message from my client with envelope
      element,
      header and a big body. I am not sure how to construct an envelope
      using the
      SOAPENVELOPE class.

      Since I have this one sample message from my client which I want to
      send it
      across and test, I am just copying the header part and populating
      "envelope.Header.InnerText" and copying the body part and populating
      the
      "envelope.SetBodyObject()" method. I tried many other ways with
      other
      methods. This seems not to be working.
      Could someone please help me in constructing the SOAPENVELOPE ? Is
      there any
      way to load the sample SOAP message I have into a SOAPENVELOPE
      object?

      Please help me out. I am not able to find proper documentation for
      the
      SOAPENVELOPE methods or properties. Any links would really help.

      Thanks,
      kaush