Re: [WS-RM-Workshops] RE: [wsdl] Re: [soapbuilders] Indigo / Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Interop Plug-fest - 7-10 Nov 2005

  • Matt Long
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2005
      +1 w/ respect to test suites.

      Interop plug-fests have played a critical functional role since the nexus Web services and are still important. They demonstrate interop and factilate discussion and action w/ respect to the 'grey-er' areas.

      Orthogonally, the lack of test suites w/ respect to growing number WS-* specs is rather alarming (imo) not mention some of the RECs.

      IMHO the published tests for various specs represent the conerstone of unit testing for implementers, while the interop events represent the integration test.  Which, naturally, is the goal that must be achieved.

      -Matt Long