RE: [wsdl] Re: [soapbuilders] Indigo / Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Interop Plug-fest - 7-10 Nov 2005

  • Kirill Gavrylyuk
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2005

      Thanks Doug,

      It’s good to hear about IBM’s continuing interest in WS-* interop testing.

      You seem to have misunderstood my mail – this is an invite to a F2F meeting - the Windows Communication Foundation (aka Indigo) interop *plug-fest* we will hold in Redmond on November 7th – 10th.

      The event is focused on the product-level interop with WCF. Unlike the previous WS-* Workshops, this event is not focused on getting feedback for the WS-* specs.  Based on our experience with soapbuilders, such F2F events are super-effective at advancing interoperability between products.

      We are encouraged by the wide support from the WS-* community for this plug-fest, and we look forward to IBM joining us at the F2F in November.

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10, 2005
        Kirill wrote on 10/10/2005 02:24:47 PM:

        > Thanks Doug,

        > You seem to have misunderstood my mail – this is an invite to a F2F meeting - the
        > Windows Communication Foundation (aka Indigo) interop *plug-fest* we will hold in
        > Redmond on November 7th – 10th.

        I understood - just wanted to make sure you, and others, were aware of IBM's
        full-scenario endpoints - which are there for continued full spec interop testing
        and not just for 'feedback' on the specs as you suggest below.

        > The event is focused on the product-level interop with WCF. Unlike the previous WS-
        > * Workshops, this event is not focused on getting feedback for the
        WS-* specs.

        > Based on our experience with soapbuilders, such F2F events are super-effective at
        > advancing interoperability between products.

        NxM full spec interop events yes.  A '1xM subset of the spec' event is something
        different isn't it?  :-)

        > We are encouraged by the wide support from the WS-* community for this plug-fest,
        > and we look forward to IBM joining us at the F2F in November.

        I can't speak to whether or not IBM will participate in the event.

        thanks
        -Doug
      • neslihan erdem
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 11, 2005
          Hi ,

          Soap switcl use last version . Sometimes I get timeout
          error. I looking for internet .Why do I get this error
          ? What can I do ?

          The operation has timed-out.
          at
          System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest
          request)
          at
          System.Web.Services.Protocols.HttpWebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest
          request)
          at
          methodName, Object[] parameters

          __________________________________
          Yahoo! Music Unlimited
          http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
        • Doug Davis
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2005

            While IBM will not be attending this event I'd like to remind people of IBM's interop endpoints (listed at:  http://wsi.alphaworks.ibm.com:8080/interop/index.html ) which supports the full interop scenario documents as specified by the specific interop workshop event.  If anyone runs into any problems with these endpoints please drop me a note.
            thanks
            -Doug

            "Kirill Gavrylyuk" <kirillg@...>
            Sent by: soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com

            10/10/2005 02:24 PM

            Please respond to
            soapbuilders

            <wsdl@yahoogroups.com>, <soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com>
            cc
            <ws-eventing-workshops@yahoogroups.com>, <WS-RM-Workshops@yahoogroups.com>, <WS-Security-Workshops@yahoogroups.com>, <WS-TX-Workshops@yahoogroups.com>
            Subject
[...]

            This group is a forum for builders of SOAP implementations to discuss implementation and interoperability issues.  Please stay on-topic.

            Protocol analyzer Ssl protocol Protocol converter
            Sip protocol Protocol analysis Protocol

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS