SOAP messages

  • namratadin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2005
      Hi,
      I am creating a web service using JWSDP,Netbeans for my company for
      submitting credit card transactions. Previously the company used to
      send the credit card info as HTTP Post requests to the company's
      payment gateway and get a response back in the form of a HTTP
      response. What do I need to do on the server side so that it can also
      understand SOAP messages(requests and responses). Currently I am
      getting a response "Unable to connect to the server" response when I
      try to send the credit card info in a SOAP request message to the
      payment gateway.

      Thanks
      Nami