WSRF, WS-Transfer/Enum interop test EPRs?

  • Steve Loughran
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2005
      How are people implementing WSRF or WS-Transfer/enum testing their
      implementations interop. Are there test documents, or public endpoints
      to run tests against?

      -steve
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2005
        > How are people implementing WSRF or WS-Transfer/enum testing their
        > implementations interop. Are there test documents, or public endpoints
        > to run tests against?

        We implement (large parts of) those for WS-Management. If anyone has a
        "management station" that would like to do some interop, let me know,
        and we'll see about putting a device on the network.

        Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect
        XS40 XML Security Gateway http://www.datapower.com/products/xs40.html