Re: Customize a soap message

  • namratadin
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2005
      Hi Charlie,
      Thanks for replying. I need to send the xml doc contained
      in the soap message without including the soap tags as a request to
      another server since the server I am sending the request to is not
      soap compliant.

      --- In soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com, "charlie_fadipe"
      <soapbuilders@f...> wrote:
      > --- In soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com, "namratadin" <namratadin@y...>
      wrote:
      > > Hi,
      > > I am new to web services and SOAP. I was wondering if there is a
      > > way to remove the soap tabs <soapenv:Body> and <soapenv:Envelope>
      > > completely from a soap request message generated while using a web
      > > service. I appreciate your help!
      > >
      > > Thanks.
      > > Nami
      >
      > Nami
      >
      > Why would you want to do that? The whole point of soap is that's its
      > a unified way of sending messages from any kind of client to any
      > server. The Body and Envelope tags are part of the standard that
      > constitute a soap message. Without these most soap servers won't
      > work, unless you particularly wanted to build your own low-level soap
      > server that didn't read these tags.
    • neslihan erdem
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005

        I have a problem .I get error "The method does'not
        exist." to soap web service. I searching internet .But
        I don't find resource .

        Why do you get this error. What can I do ?
        I use SOAP switch last version .

        thanx

        --- namratadin <namratadin@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > I am new to web services and SOAP. I was
        > wondering if there is a
        > way to remove the soap tabs <soapenv:Body> and
        > <soapenv:Envelope>
        > completely from a soap request message generated
        > while using a web
        > service. I appreciate your help!
        >
        > Thanks.
        > Nami