Re: [soapbuilders] Systinet Engineers required for MNC in Bangalore!!!!Urgent!!!!

  • Sudhamsu
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2005
      Does any one in this group know about any openings in Embedded systems. I know of a person who has nearly 7 years of experience in it.
      Thanks,
      Sudhamsu

      ablr72 <ablr72@...> wrote:
      Hello friends
      Our MNC client have  Global operations  requires profile matching the
      below given requirement.

      REQUIREMENT

      2. Systinet Engineers
      Experience:5+ years
      Technology: Systinet Server for Java (v 5.5) and Systinet Registry
      products?  Also, skill in Java, Portlets, Vignette would be very
      handy.

      No. of Openings:      02
      Candidates should posess excellent communications skills,shouldbe
      hardworking and
      willing to travel.
      Please send your updated resumes in word format to
      jobs@...(jobs at yuktiinfotech.com)
      indicating the position,years of experience and skill set in the
      subject line.
      BANGALORE BASED CANDIDATES WILL BE  PREFERRED.
      regards
      ArvindBangalore
      Consultant
      Yukti Infotech