Re: [soapbuilders] Marriages are made in haven but we have to make it success on the earth !!!

  • Sudhamsu
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2005
      Are you writing a soap request for any of these?
      -S

      LoveLeen <meet2pkw@...> wrote:
      Marriages are made in heaven but we have to make it success on the
      earth!!!

      FREE FREE FREE...... Matrimonials

      http://www.Net4Matrimonials.com
      (HERE YOU WILL GET  FIVE TIMES MORE THAN EXPECTATION; FREE ...)

      1)    Create/Manage Your/Your Friend/Relative Matrimonial Profile
      FREE

      2)    Search Your Desired Partner FREE

      3)    Send Him/Her Matrimonial Messages FREE

      4)    Win FREE Gift every month

      5)    FREE LOVE METER ONLINE SOFTWARE

      However Paid Membership entitles you to more services and facilities
      than free membership, which make your partner search more effective.

      1) Messages of paid member will can be view by all PAID/FREE Members

      2) Paid members will get Priority in all search/display modules, as
      Sorting of profiles is done according to payment amount.

      3) Paid Member can upload 3 Photos to create your Photo Album.

      4) Paid Member can Browse Incoming Messages and Replies.

      5) MOREOVER PAID MEMBERS CAN VIEW PHONE/MOBILE OF ANY MEMBER

      6) PLAN 1000 Members will get Classified Profile Link on HOME page
      free

      7) PLAN 2500 Members will get Picture Profile Link on HOME/Account
      page

      8) PLAN 3000 Members will get Picture & Classified Profile Link on
      HOME page and HOME/Account page respectively

      - This website is a combination of state of Art and Technology
      - Build With Latest DotNET Technology
      - Images on this website are Safe, Nobody can save/alter it on
      his/her system

      you can also join our group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/net4matrimonials
      http://groups.msn.com/net4matrimonials

      SPECIAL PACKGES FOR MATRIMONIAL DEALERS
      (Click on contactus and send query thru our website
      http://www.Net4Matrimonials.com)

      LOVELEEN
      (MARKETING EXEC. )
      A2Z MATRIMONIAL SERVICES (INDIA)
      THE COMPELETE MATRIMONIAL SERVICES PROVIDER...

      Yahoo! for Good