datetime vs Timestamp

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2005
      I'm developing in WSAD, working on a Java web service that needs to
      return a timestamp from DB2 that includes nanoseconds. I defined the
      timestamp in my WSDL using xs:datetime, but then I discovered that
      this generated a java.util.Calendar. How can I get my timestamp (from
      java.sql.Timestamp) into the Calendar object without losing the
      nanoseconds?

      Alternatively, is there a better way to define the timestamp in my
      WSDL?