Please Help me

  • vidya
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
      HI I am very new to SOAP. I am using C# to build our application.
      i need to send our data in XML using SOAP to the other devices on the
      network.
      HOw can I do this? i dont know soap..and other thing is ..our data
      file is so big , please help me
      Regards,
      vidya
    • pawandeep singh
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2005
        If devices on ur network expose thier remote object / remote procedute in a WSDL then u can create web refrence and then call the remote object from your client application.

        thanks
        Pawandeep Singh

        vidya <vidya_kulkarni@...> wrote:
        HI I am very new to SOAP. I am using C# to build our application.
        i need to send our data in XML using SOAP to the other devices on the
        network.
        HOw can I do this? i dont know soap..and other thing is ..our data
        file is so big , please help me
        Regards,
        vidya

        Go to http://yahoo.shaadi.com