Why do we need change datatype form dictionary to structType ?

  • omkar singh
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2005
      Hello,

      I am using SOAPpy library which is built in Python. I found that for developing a SOAP envelope we need to change the datastructure of dictionary type to StructType and List to ArrayType. Can someone tell me reason for doing it and wat exactly StructType and ArrayType?

      Actually I am new to python as well as SOAP. I didn't get wat is StructType and wat is ArrayType. Can anybody help in this.

      Thanks in advance!

      Regards
      Omkar