RE: [soapbuilders] Could you try to consume couple Indigo WSDLs?

  • Kirill Gavrylyuk
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 22, 2005
      Thanks Tamara,
      good catch - it's a bug on our side. Indeed only double or none are allowed.

      I think most stacks got tired and allow both types of quotes:). Thanks for keeping us honest:)

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 22, 2005
        Guys, thanks again to everyone who tried!

        It's great to see that WSDL syntax is well supported out there.

        JAX-WS 2.0 EA2 [1] is able to consume both WSDLs without any problems.

        [1] https://jax-rpc.dev.java.net/jaxws20-ea2/

        -Arun

        Kirill Gavrylyuk wrote:
        > Hi soapbuilders,
        >
        > When you have a minute, could you try out your proxy generation tools
        > consume the following Indigo-generated WSDLs? They correspond to
        > SoapBuilders Round C tests, but wsdl:import and xsd:import are heavily
        used.

        > I'm especially curious how well schema and wsdl imports are supported
        > out there.
        >

        > RoundA, BaseDataType, doc literal :
        > http://131.107.153.195/SoapBuilders/svc/RoundADocLit.svc?wsdl
        >
        > RoundC, ComplexType2, doc literal :

        http://131.107.153.195/SoapBuilders/svc/RoundCCompoundTwoXmlSerializer.s
        vc?wsdl

        > Thanks for any feedback in advance!
        >

        > Kirill

        got Web Services ?
        Download Java Web Services Developer Pack from
        http://java.sun.com/webservices