Re: [soapbuilders] Could you try to consume couple Indigo WSDLs?

  • Arun Gupta
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 21, 2005
      JAX-WS 2.0 EA2 [1] is able to consume both WSDLs without any problems.

      [1] https://jax-rpc.dev.java.net/jaxws20-ea2/

      -Arun

      Kirill Gavrylyuk wrote:
      > Hi soapbuilders,
      >
      > When you have a minute, could you try out your proxy generation tools to
      > consume the following Indigo-generated WSDLs? They correspond to
      > SoapBuilders Round C tests, but wsdl:import and xsd:import are heavily used.
      >

      > I’m especially curious how well schema and wsdl imports are supported
      > out there.
      >

      > RoundA, BaseDataType, doc literal :
      > http://131.107.153.195/SoapBuilders/svc/RoundADocLit.svc?wsdl
      >
      > RoundC, ComplexType2, doc literal :
      > http://131.107.153.195/SoapBuilders/svc/RoundCCompoundTwoXmlSerializer.svc?wsdl
      >

      > Thanks for any feedback in advance!
      >

      > Kirill

      got Web Services ?
      Download Java Web Services Developer Pack from
      http://java.sun.com/webservices
    • Kirill Gavrylyuk
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 22, 2005
        Thanks Tamara,
        good catch - it's a bug on our side. Indeed only double or none are allowed.

        I think most stacks got tired and allow both types of quotes:). Thanks for keeping us honest:)

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 22, 2005
          Guys, thanks again to everyone who tried!

          It's great to see that WSDL syntax is well supported out there.