RE: [soapbuilders] Could you try to consume couple Indigo WSDLs?

  • Kogan, Tamara
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 21, 2005
      Our Http client was not able to read the Wsdl schema. The message included the content type with wrong quoted string:
      According to the RFC2045 the header parameters are defined as:
      parameter := attribute '=' value
      value := token / quoted-string
      quoted-string = <"> *(qtext/quoted-pair) <">

      Using $'(16r0027) instead of $" (16r0022) cause the Http client failed to parse the header field.
      I am wondering how other Http clients handle the wrong encoding. Do they just ignore the Http content type?

      Tamara

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 21, 2005
        JAX-WS 2.0 EA2 [1] is able to consume both WSDLs without any problems.

        [1] https://jax-rpc.dev.java.net/jaxws20-ea2/

        -Arun

        Kirill Gavrylyuk wrote:
        > Hi soapbuilders,
        >
        > When you have a minute, could you try out your proxy generation tools to
        > consume the following Indigo-generated WSDLs? They correspond to
        > SoapBuilders Round C tests, but wsdl:import and xsd:import are heavily used.
        >

        > I’m especially curious how well schema and wsdl imports are supported
        > out there.
        >

        > RoundA, BaseDataType, doc literal :
        > http://131.107.153.195/SoapBuilders/svc/RoundADocLit.svc?wsdl
        >
        > RoundC, ComplexType2, doc literal :
        > http://131.107.153.195/SoapBuilders/svc/RoundCCompoundTwoXmlSerializer.svc?wsdl
        >

        > Thanks for any feedback in advance!
        >

        > Kirill

        got Web Services ?
        Download Java Web Services Developer Pack from
        http://java.sun.com/webservices
      • Kirill Gavrylyuk
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 22, 2005
          Thanks Tamara,
          good catch - it's a bug on our side. Indeed only double or none are allowed.

          I think most stacks got tired and allow both types of quotes:). Thanks for keeping us honest:)

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 22, 2005
            Guys, thanks again to everyone who tried!

            It's great to see that WSDL syntax is well supported out there.