Sample messages & responses

  • Steve Loughran
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2005
      Hello All.

      I am back on the mail list, with a dedicated alias for the purpose.
      That way spam mail to the list wont interfere with the unique business
      opportunities or important paypal messages that fill up my main
      inboxes.

      I am currently looking for test message sets of simple/complex SOAP
      conversations between nodes. I am sure I could build up a traceset by
      hosting an interop node and logging the data, but want to avoid that
      effort.

      Does anyone have an archive of their SOAP implementation's messages?

      -Steve