fyi: easyasap 5.3.8.3

  • John Fuller
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2005
      I've recently uploaded a recent release of my C++ implementation of ASAP
      using easysoap.

      It includes modifications to the included easysoap distribution to
      facilitate
      use of the one-way message exchange pattern
      as well as WS-Addressing dispatching
      and other easysoap-related code hopefully useful to others.
    • John Fuller
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2005
        John Fuller wrote:

        > I've recently uploaded a recent release of my C++ implementation of ASAP
        > using easysoap.
        >
        > It includes modifications to the included easysoap distribution to
        > facilitate
        > use of the one-way message exchange pattern
        > as well as WS-Addressing dispatching
        > and other easysoap-related code hopefully useful to others.

        The project site is
        http://sourceforge.net/projects/easyasap/
        and only 5.3.8.3 and better include these additions.
      • John Fuller
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 9, 2005
          John Fuller wrote:

          > John Fuller wrote:
          >
          >> I've recently uploaded a recent release of my C++ implementation of ASAP
          >> using easysoap.
          >>
          >> It includes modifications to the included easysoap distribution to
          >> facilitate
          >> use of the one-way message exchange pattern
          >> as well as WS-Addressing dispatching
          >> and other easysoap-related code hopefully useful to others.
          >>
          > The project site is
          > http://sourceforge.net/projects/easyasap/
          > and only 5.3.8.3 and better include these additions.

          (fyi:
          Noticing several downloads of 5.3.8 instead of 5.3.8.3 after these posts,
          likely because source-forge's list listed the former last,
          I removed the 5.3.8 revision to clarify that 5.3.8.3 and greater are the
          latest revisions.
          )