Re: .Net is automatically importing XML schema, how do I stop it from doing so??

  • erikj999
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2005
      > Anyone with eyes & ears in with the WS-I know if there are plans to
      > ship a fixed version of the test tools ?

      I think I saw this error in the WS-I test tools running in SoapScope
      early this year. I thought it was odd that an empty ASMX service
      would throw a BP error.

      I downloaded the latest version of the test tools and it cleared the
      error up. I downloaded the Java version -- not the C# version, BTW.

      I'll see if I can find out more. If all else fails I'll be at the WS-
      I plenary the week after next.

      Erik Johnson
      Epicor Software