Re: [soapbuilders] Problem access Axis service

  • KumarSambhav Manu
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2005
      Hi yans...

       I came accross this problem(of my colleague). U have to specify an SOAP Action Header. Check also for proper endpoint URI.

      Hope this helps...

      Regards,
      Kumar Sambhav Manu
      :)
      Yans <yans_dc@...> wrote:
      I am doing a VB.NET client to access a simple Axis web service which return a string.  I got the following SOAP fault.  I used wsdl tool to generate .NET client/proxy file without any problem.  Anyone has any idea to see what problem it is? (Server/client???)  Thanks

      <faultcode>soapenv:Server.generalException</faultcode><faultstring>Couldn't find an appropriate operation for XML QName {http://www.xxx.com/xxxx/xxxxx/xxxxx}InPingText</faultstring><detail><ns1:hostname xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">PC0018518</ns1:hostname></detail>

      Do you Yahoo!?

      http://mail.yahoo.com