Faults whit Axis 1.2 beta 3

  • Oscar Garcia
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2005
      Hi!!!

      I need some help with faults in axis, I have a service that gives back
      to me a class map in wsdd, but need to give back a determinate
      axisfault, if my service does not make certain action...

      thnx...
    • Anne Thomas Manes
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2005
        Please send Axis-related questions to the axis-user list.
        See http://ws.apache.org/axis/mail.html.

        Anne