Re: [soapbuilders] How to write java client to access service deployed using gSOAP

  • Anne Thomas Manes
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2005
      Please send user questions about Axis to the axis-user list. See
      http://ws.apache.org/axis/mail.html.

      On 4/26/05, mohit chawla <mohitmagic81@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I m able to deploy a service written using gSOAP on my machines IIS. And
      > also can access this service using gSOAP client.
      >
      > Can any one help me out how to write a java/axis client to call this web
      > service. NE code or poiters would be highly appreciable.
      >
      > And How can I deploy my gSOAP web service on any other server (e.g. AXIS)?
      >
      > Thanks
      > Mohit
      >
      > Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.

    • Alex Borchers
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26, 2005
        The easiset way to get started is to create static
        stub/skeleton files and then call those within your
        client.

        To create the stub/skeleton files you can do something
        like this:

        import org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.*;

        public void createWsStubsSkeletons(String wsdlURL,
        String packageName, String outputDir){

        Emitter em = new Emitter();
        try {
        em.setOutputDir(outputDir);
        em.setPackageName(packageName);
        em.run(wsdlURL);
        }
        catch (Exception ex) {
        ex.printStackTrace();
        }

        }

        You then instantiate the class ServiceStub, which
        exposes the methods described in the wsdl

        hth,

        Alex Borchers