How to write java client to access service deployed using gSOAP

  • mohit chawla
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26 5:35 AM
      Hi all,

      I m able to deploy a service written using gSOAP on my machines IIS. And also can access this service using gSOAP client.

      Can any one help me out how to write a java/axis client to call this web service. NE code or poiters would be highly appreciable.

      And How can I deploy my gSOAP web service on any other server (e.g. AXIS)?

      Thanks
      Mohit

    • Anne Thomas Manes
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26 6:47 AM
        Please send user questions about Axis to the axis-user list. See
        http://ws.apache.org/axis/mail.html.

        On 4/26/05, mohit chawla <mohitmagic81@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > I m able to deploy a service written using gSOAP on my machines IIS. And
        > also can access this service using gSOAP client.
        >
        > Can any one help me out how to write a java/axis client to call this web
        > service. NE code or poiters would be highly appreciable.
        >
        > And How can I deploy my gSOAP web service on any other server (e.g. AXIS)?
        >
        > Thanks
        > Mohit
        >
        > Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.

      • Alex Borchers
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26 9:19 AM
          The easiset way to get started is to create static
          stub/skeleton files and then call those within your
          client.

          To create the stub/skeleton files you can do something
          like this:

          import org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.*;

          public void createWsStubsSkeletons(String wsdlURL,
          String packageName, String outputDir){

          Emitter em = new Emitter();
          try {
          em.setOutputDir(outputDir);
          em.setPackageName(packageName);
          em.run(wsdlURL);
          }
          catch (Exception ex) {
          ex.printStackTrace();
          }

          }

          You then instantiate the class ServiceStub, which
          exposes the methods described in the wsdl

          hth,

          Alex Borchers