Re: [soapbuilders] Help!!!SOAP problem

  • Anne Thomas Manes
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2005
      Two things:

      1- Please submit user questions to the appropriate user discussion
      list for the SOAP implementation you're using -- in your case the
      Apache soap-user list (see http://ws.apache.org/soap/mail.html).

      2- I strongly recommend that you switch from Apache SOAP 2.3.1 to
      Apache Axis 1.2 (see http://ws.apache.org/axis/). You may have noticed
      that Apache SOAP 2.3.1 was released in June 2002. It has not been
      updated since. It's a dead project. It has been superceded by Apache
      Axis.

      Apache Axis is Apache's strategic SOAP implementation. It's much
      easier to use, and it supports all the latest bells and whistles that
      a SOAP implementation ought to.

      Anne