RE: [soapbuilders] interop: Exception Handling between Axis Server + gSOAP Client

  • Tom Jordahl
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20 7:16 AM
      This is a question better suited for the Axis mailing lists.
      See http://ws.apache.org/axis/mail.html

      Axis does support mapping faults in to typed exceptions and does so my
      mapping the element in the <detail> element on to an Exception type.

      I am unclear from your description what exactly the situation you are
      running in to. Axis will probably not serialize any member variable of
      the exception that starts with "__". It should serialize any part of
      the Exception class that it describes in the WSDL however.

      In any case, you should send your question to the axis-user list.

      --
      Tom Jordahl