.net client to third part web service complex type problem

  • cblackburn_sw
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      I have a .net client and am trying to use a third party web service. I
      can successfully call all web service methods that return simple
      types, but I run into trouble when trying to get complex types. The
      method will always return successfully, but when I try to access the
      object, it is always null. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I
      have been struggling with this for 2 days now.

      I will also point out that I used wsdl.exe to generate a proxy class,
      and that all the methods that I need to call show up along with the
      classes that are returned from the web service.

      Thanks.