Re: [soapbuilders] Re: Re: Interactive SOAP message builder / tester

  • George Rusev
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 15, 2005
      This tool requires .NET installed and WSE 1.0 I think
      on Windows. This tool is free has decent GUI, and yes,
      it is only Windows based.

      Perfect for startup in webservices and good smoke
      testing tool. The best part is that if your service
      works with this tool then for sure it will work with
      .NET web clients, so you can use it as
      interoperability testing.

      Best Regards,
      Georgi Rusev