ANNOUNCE : Axis 1.2 Release Candidate 3

  • Glen Daniels
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hi all:

      The Axis team would like to announce the release of Axis 1.2's third (and
      final) Release Candidate. This will be the LAST RC before 1.2 goes out. We
      expect to cut the final release in about a week's time (March 9th-10th).

      This release has passed the JAX-RPC and SAAJ TCKs (barring a couple of tests
      we are challenging because we feel they are incorrect). Lots of changes for
      better doc/lit data binding, bug fixes (including workarounds for .NET
      problems), etc.

      You can find it at:

      http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis/1_2RC3/

      Please pull it down, kick the tires, and forward any comments to
      axis-dev@...!

      Thanks,
      --Glen on behalf of the Axis team