Telecommunication Operation Offering for GSM/CDMA in Indonesia

  • draa2005
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2005

      The Director / The Owner /

      The stake Holder

      We are a Consultant Company for Service in the telecommunication
      field and we have a closely relations with Indonesian Government, and
      we got a trust for selecting and deciding the GSM/CDMA Operator in
      Indonesia.

      We are offering your company to be the operator in Indonesia. We will
      handle all the registration maters until its issuance. For the
      opportunity, we charge you -/+ US $ 19 million for fee.

      If you want it seriously, please contact, email or fax me.

      best regard

      ady tono(indonesian research)

      email:karsosemin@...

      fax :62-0274-562612