RE: [soapbuilders] state of the art on interoperability

  • George Rusev
    Message 1 of 25 , Feb 17, 2005
      Hi Doug,

      I am interested weather you have interoperability
      endpoint for

      WS-Security
      SAML

      Thank you
      Georgi Rusev

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
    • Tomas Bahnik
      Message 2 of 25 , Feb 18, 2005
        If you are interested in WSS interop endpoints, Systinet has old 7 interop
        scenario endpoints still up and running [1]. List of our live interop
        endpoints and results can be found at [2]

        [1] http://soap.systinet.net/ssj/pingservice/PingN (N=1..7)
        [2] http://soap.systinet.net/interop/

        Tomas

        Message 3 of 25 , Feb 18, 2005
          > How about we make language bindings for Python, Perl, PHP on top of
          > Axis C++? Would you be interested in helping with this effort?

          I'm not in a position to favor Axis over Gnome's LibXML -- you couldn't
          pay me enough to step into the middle of that one. :)

          Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect
          XS40 XML Security Gateway http://www.datapower.com/products/xs40.html
        • Davanum Srinivas
          Message 4 of 25 , Feb 18, 2005
            This one? http://xmlsoft.org/. sorry did not know about them doing
            latest stuff. Some folks told me that there is not much out there and
            i was trying to see if there is any interest. If folks are already
            doing WS-I compliance and SOAP1.1/1.2 etc...More power to them :)

            -- dims

            Message 5 of 25 , Feb 18, 2005
              > This one? http://xmlsoft.org/. sorry did not know about them doing
              > latest stuff.

              They're not doing any SOAP stuff. But it might be, err, interesting to
              host AXIS on top of xmlsoft rather than xerces. :)

              Message 6 of 25 , Feb 18, 2005
                Axis/C++ does both xerces and expat. so should not be too difficult to
                add libxml to the mix if folks want it.

                -- dims