JAX-RPC based Dynamic Client

  • Shishir Shah
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2005
      Hi all,
      I am creating a framework for invoking a web service.
      for that i need to write a generic dynaimic clint using jax-rpc which will locate any web service and invoke it.
      how can i pass and retrieve the user defined objects to the web services using this dynamic client.

      if any body can answer this with some example then it will be very helpful to me.

      thanks in advance.

      Thanks & Regards
      Shishir Shah

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Anne Thomas Manes
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2005
        You should ask these types of questions on the jax-rpc discussion
        list. Sun's reference implementation of jax-rpc does not support user
        defined objects when using DII.

        Anne

        On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 01:44:43 -0800 (PST), Shishir Shah
        <shishiratyash@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        > I am creating a framework for invoking a web service.
        > for that i need to write a generic dynaimic clint using jax-rpc which will
        > locate any web service and invoke it.
        > how can i pass and retrieve the user defined objects to the web services
        > using this dynamic client.
        >
        > if any body can answer this with some example then it will be very helpful
        > to me.
        >
        > thanks in advance.
        >
        > Thanks & Regards
        > Shishir Shah

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Glen Daniels
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 18, 2005
          +1 to discussing platform-specific issues on platform-related lists.

          That said, just FYI, Apache Axis (http://ws.apache.org/axis) does
          support this kind of scenario and the JAX-RPC APIs.

          --Glen