Sample Code MSSoap3 Client in VB 6?

  • mjvisintinw
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2005
      Hi all,

      I have been looking at a ton of samples of VB code for sending and
      receiving a soap message.

      I already have a complete html representation of my soap message. I
      don't need to serialize it, make an envelope, a body, or anything.
      I just need to make a connection and send it somehow.

      I made a test where I just do a serializer.begin message,
      serializer.write string, and serializer.end message.

      I get the dreaded, mysterious -2147467259 error on the call to
      WriteString

      Has anyone done a very simple soap client like this? any
      samples/help would be appreciated.

      Thanks!!!

      Michael

      LConnector.Property(END_POINT_URL) = My_rpcrouter_url
      LConnector.Connect
      LConnector.BeginMessage

      'Construct the envelope
      Set LSerializer = New SoapSerializer30
      LSerializer.Init LConnector.InputStream
      LSerializer.WriteString PMessageXML 'get dreaded -2147467259 error
      here.

      LConnector.EndMessage