Telecommunication Operation Offering for GSM/CDMA in Indonesia

  • draa2005
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2005
      To:
      The Director / The Owner /
      The stake Holder

      We are a Consultant Company for Service in the telecommunication
      field and we have a closely relations with Indonesian Government, and
      we got a trust for selecting and deciding the GSM/CDMA Operator in
      Indonesia.

      We are offering your company to be the operator in Indonesia. We will
      handle all the registration maters until its issuance. For the
      opportunity, we charge you -/+ US $ 19 million for fee.

      If you want it seriously, please contact, email or fax me.
      best regard
      ady noto (indonesian research)
      fax 62-274-562612
    • draa2005
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2005

        The Director / The Owner /

        The stake Holder

        We are a Consultant Company for Service in the telecommunication
        field and we have a closely relations with Indonesian Government, and
        we got a trust for selecting and deciding the GSM/CDMA Operator in
        Indonesia.

        We are offering your company to be the operator in Indonesia. We will
        handle all the registration maters until its issuance. For the
        opportunity, we charge you -/+ US $ 19 million for fee.

        If you want it seriously, please contact, email or fax me.

        best regard

        ady tono(indonesian research)

        email:karsosemin@...

        fax :62-0274-562612