How to make UDDI directory, to get webservices present in LAN

  • Pradeep
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2005
      Friends

      Greetings and best regards!!

      I am able to add web reference and by specifying the complete URL of
      the webservices I am able to fetch them.

      But this way I am explicitly providing the complete information but I
      want to make use of UDDI search that can locate the WebServices by itself.

      In short I think there should be something like UDDI directory or
      some file in which I can LIST my LAN IP's so that it makes a LOCAL
      search and tell me what is available.

      Waiting for someone encouraging resposne.

      best regards
      Pradeep