I Need Help

  • Bimal Eranda Egodage
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2005
      Hi
      I'm new to webservice technology. and I'm doing a module in
      Aplication Integration Technologies (J2EE). No I have to do an
      practicle for it. it is about getting information about books by
      using the ISBN No. they have gave us the location of the webservice.

      Its in
      http://www.webservicex.net/ws/WSDetails.aspx?WSID=62&CATID=7

      and we have to use Apache SOAP v2.3.1 to do this.
      I have tried every thing I know to get it working.

      Is there any one which I can get help about this problem.

      this is very much important to my degree.

      Thanks
      Bimal
    • Ravisankar Subramani
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2005

        I am using webspehre app server 5.0.2 and when i generated soapelemnt
        it creates nameapce for each element and that causes lot of issues.
        Did any one ever face this kind of issue? Any help woud be greatly
        appreciated.

        This is the output I am getting

        soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/ ...">
        <soap:Header xmlns:test="http://test.form">