Re: [soapbuilders] Soap with perl

  • bijith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2005
      soap+perl means implementing soap technology using perl

      soap::lite+perl::soap::lite is the perl module that help u to implement SOAP in perl

      installation of this mdule is like other perl module,if u r using windows install using ppm

      http://www.soaplite.com/ this site will give u more idea
      abt SOAP::Lite

      bijith